Use of contact information
The use of a.) In the context of the imprint obligation published contact data or b.) other published contact data on this website by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded.
The operator of the website expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information (eg spam mails).
General usage guidelines of the website
- Free Mind IT GmbH, based in Schlaaweg 1, D-59581 Warstein, operates a website on the Internet, www.freemind-it.de, providing information and communication with Internet users, as well as an entry-level page for additional free-of-charge / paid-in users Services and services.
- As a service provider, Free Mind IT GmbH will only collect, process or utilize personal data (individual data on the personal or factual circumstances of a particular or identifiable person) to the extent that this is necessary for carrying out the service (inventory data). The processing and use of the stock data for other purposes takes place only if you as a user expressly give your consent. Neither is the use of the website as consent accepted, nor is the use of the FreeMind IT website depends on the granting of your consent.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the storage, processing and use of your data at any time with effect for the future. The revocation notice may be made in writing or by electronic means. If you wish to revoke your consent, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Responsibility for content
- Free Mind IT GmbH is responsible for its own content on the website according to general laws.
- Free Mind IT GmbH is only responsible for the contents of third-party websites, which are provided for use in the website, only to the extent that there is a knowledge of these contents and the technical and reasonable possibilities to prevent the use.
- Liability for third-party content, to which only access by Free Mind IT GmbH is provided, is excluded. An automatic and short-term provision of third-party content on the basis of a user request is regarded as an access service.
- Obligations to block the use of unlawful contents according to the general laws remain unaffected, if the Free Mind IT GmbH knowledge of these contents, while keeping the telecommunication secrecy according to §88 TKG, and a blocking is technically possible and reasonable.
- Individual services, services, components of this website are subject to their own usage conditions, which must be explicitly accepted by the operator.
As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs. 1 TMG for own contents on these internet pages according to the general laws.
According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored external information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected.
A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement.
Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence.
Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these external contents.
The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages.
The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking.
Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking.
However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement.
Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents of the website of Free Mind IT GmbH are protected by copyright.
All rights reserved.
The use of texts and illustrations, even in excerpts, violates the provisions of copyright without the prior written consent and is thus illegal.
This applies in particular to all exploitation rights such as duplication, translation or use in electronic systems.
In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Logos and brand names used are the property of their respective registered owners.
If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note.
Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Note on the dispute resolution procedure according to the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG):
EU Commission online dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
A translation of content, guidelines etc. takes place for a better understanding, however, the German texts are always binding.